The $1 Trillion Problem
Confidentiality and integrity of lawful communications, negotiations, e-banking and cryptocurrency transactions is a problem for all, but a crucial one for hundreds of thousands of top executives, high net worth individuals, civil rights activists and political candidates.
Their attempts to mitigate the resulting espionage by competitors, financial fraud, or blackmail are largely unsuccessful and often result in additional costs in form of unwanted travel, self-censorship and missed opportunities.
Whatever the price their are willing to pay, there are no solutions or devices in the market today, that offer comprehensive comparative evidence of the level of protection they provide against continuous and undetectable compromisation, from even mid-level threat actors.
Even though the cybersecurity market has grown 30 times in the last 10 years, the cost of cybercrime will accrue to a wopping $8 trillion between 2017 and 2022, an average of $17 million per year for a sizeable enterprise.
civicNET & civicCHAIN
CivicNet members produce cybersecurity by running our CivicDocks, ultra-secure hardware-based anonymization and CivicChain blockchain nodes, by participating in standards governance, by proposing security improvements, core software upgrades; or submitting apps and dApps.
CivicNet members consume cybersecurity by leasing our CivicPods, standalone 2mm-thin touch-screen WiFi computing devices that are attachable to the back of any smartphone via a CivicCase, or inserted face-out in a dedicated leather CivicWallet.
At TRUSTLESS.AI we are building a 2mm-thin touch-screen WiFi-enabled device - and a new certification body and compliant open computing base and ecosystem - that seamlessly deliver radically unprecedented levels of cybersecurity to the most critical computing of high profile individuals and enterprises, then to tens of millions of Android consumers; while still solidly enabling legitimate and constitutional - no more, no less - lawful access.
We merge uniquely uncompromising security-by-design endpoint paradigms going all the way down to transparently and extremely-inspected CPU source designs, fabrication oversight, and certification governance - and leading industry-backed open-source blockchain technologies. We widely apply citizen-witness and citizen-jury processes, adapted from those deployed in nuclear safety, democratic electoral and US judiciary processes. Ultimately, we re-conceptualize cybersecurity as a cyber-social governance problem. A unique form factor and minimal features enable a seamless user experience that is 2-3 times faster than smartphones.
Ultra-secure synchronous and asynchronous rich-text messaging and editing among CivicPods. Embeds features of Notes, Journal, Password Manager, One-Time Password Generator, Discussion Group and Blog.
2. E-banking, Crypto and Blockchain Transactions
Ultra-secure e-banking transactions through partnering banks hosting an external CivicVPN box. Ultra-secure hardware wallet and client for bitcoin, ether, ERC20 tokens and SAGO Coins. Ultra-secure client to dApps on CivicChain and leading blockchains.
Ultra-secure seamless text co-editing to negotiate highly sensitive agreements, contracts, deliberations, deals, mergers, acquisitions. Accessible on the move, or at your desktop through the the CivicDock and foldable keyboard.
Initially, only a few features will be available, soon to be accompanied by a CivicStore where anyone can submit apps and dApps for security approval by the Trustless Computing Certification Body.
Runs on a L4Re FLOSS Microkernel OS, and Spectre-proof Kryptus SCuP CPU
- 600x800 e-Ink touchscreen display.
- Wireless Ports: WiFi, Bluetooth.
- Physical Ports: micro-HDMI and power-only micro-USB.
- Basic Enterprise Device Management and multiple Personas
- ADDONS: CivicWallet leather wallet, CivicCase and foldable keyboard
- Runs on a L4Re FLOSS Microkernel OS, and Spectre-proof Kryptus SCuP CPU
- Runs a TenderMint-based CivicChain blockchain node validation
- Runs an anonymization node based on Tor Project for metadata confidentiality
- Embeds micro-HDMI switch to connect CivicPod to user desktop screen for long-form text editing.
- Power output via a micro USB to charge CivicPods
TRUSTLESS.AI is just the tip of an iceberg, of an expanding community, of a movement, through the Trustless Computing Association (TCA), from which it spun off in Nov 2016.
Over the last 4 years, the Trustless Computing Associations has been promoting new standards and open technologies with levels of trustworthiness that are radically beyond state of the art. It has grown into an active community of world leading experts, consultancies, the largest industry associations, high-assurance open IT leaders, nation state security and privacy agencies, and enterprises, around foundational R&D consortium initiatives, a Free and Safe in Cyberspace global event series, and plans for a public-private Trustless Computing Campus and Cluster in Rome or Berlin
Trustless Computing is the long-awaited paradigm shift in achieving perceived and actual security and ultra-high assurance in hardware and software systems and services that form the backbone of our online (and offline) presence. The key principle in the Trustless Computing paradigm is to compute without the need or assumption of unverified trust in anything or anyone, except in the user-assessable technical proficiency, ethical stance and accountability of the organizational processes critically involved in the entire lifecycle of a product or a service.
Trustless Computing requires that all and every software, hardware and processes that are critically involved in the provisioning or lifecycle of a computing service – from high-level software-stack to CPU design to fabrication, to hosting room access – be subject to extreme verification relative to complexity, or to extremely resilient socio-technical oversight.
CIVICNET & CIVICCHAIN
A decentralized network of software and hardware developers, service providers, devices, users and ethical security experts, producing and consuming radically-unprecedented cybersecurity in a trustless environment.
Every CivicNet component is Trustless Computing compliant, built on top of uncompromising privacy-by-design and security-by-design principles.
A Tendermint-based semi-permissioned blockchain offering unprecedented security of dApps by running exclusively on ultra-secure and ultra-authenticated CivicNodes, running exclusively on its native SAGO Coins.
SAGO Coins can be used to pay for all CivicNet services and third-party decentralized apps.Also allows interaction with other public blockchains (bitcoin, ethereum).
PILOT PARTNERSHIP OPPORUTNITIES
join our TRUSTLESS.AI, our Trustless Computing Association, and our roster of current partners, as additional pilot, strategic, channel or investor partners - to build CivicNet: the 1st compliant commercial IT service Compliant to the emerging Trustless Computing Certification Body.
Founding pilot PARTNER
- €20,000 signup, plus €5,000 annually
- Contribute 8 hours/month for the next 18 months.
- 20 CivicPods and CivicDocks, with 3 years of full service. Plus a 60% discount for 50 more.
- Be listed as a Gold Sponsor in all events, including Free and Safe in Cyberspace.
- Be prominently mentioned as TCA Founding Partner in main communications, co-leading cybersecurity with other world-leading entities.
- Participate in the iterations of the CivicPod and CivicDock to ensure it best fits your needs and constraints.
Associate PILOT PARTNER
- Free of charge
- Contribute 8 hours/month for the next 18 months.
- 5 CivicPod and CivicDock, with 3 years offull service. Plus a 40% discount for up 10 more.
- Be listed as Bronze Sponsor in events, including Free and Safe in Cyberspace.
- Be mentioned as TCA Associate Partner in main communications, co-leading cybersecurity with other world-leading entities.
- Participate in the iterations of the CivicPod and CivicDock, to ensure it best fits your needs and constraints.